Managing partner and senior trial lawyer, Kevin K. Ross-Andino, represents a wide range of clients (foreign and domestic, businesses and individuals) devising strategies and solutions in respect of a multitudinous array of legal challenges, business transactions and disputes. As éclat Law’s lead litigator, he devises and implements solutions to a wide array of legal challenges and disputes and focuses his energies on controlling overhead and saving the firms client’s money.
Kevin founded éclat Law LLP after spending over twenty years working at several large international law firms. Driven by a desire to bring common sense back into the practice of law, he assembled a team of attorneys, consultants and professional staff whose aim is to devise and provide practical solutions to legal issues tailored to the specific needs and realities of each client. Kevin and the entire team here at éclat Law recognize that one size does not fit all.
Although Kevin works with clients on both transactional and litigation matters, he is by nature a trial lawyer. Kevin has represented clients in both state and federal court in numerous jurisdictions throughout the United States in matters ranging from simple personal injury claims to complex multidistrict litigation claims, construction defect claims, shareholder disputes, financial services claims, and disputes over intellectual property. He has represented foreign and domestic clients in international arbitration claims, executing judgments in foreign jurisdictions (primarily in Latin America and the Caribbean), and foreign manufactures in significant multi jurisdiction products liability claims.
Kevin has also served as national litigation coordination counsel for several Fortune 500 companies, overseeing claims in several jurisdictions in an effort to maximize efficiencies, create consistency, and reduce the cost associated with handling multiple litigation matters in multiple jurisdictions.
• Vanderbilt University (BS Mathematics and Economics)
• State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law (JD)
• Florida Bar
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
• United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Boards & Associations
• Founder of éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
• Founder of éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
• Founder of ART@éclat
• President of the Board of Directors – Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
• The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Florida
• The National Trial Lawyers: Class Action Trial Lawyers - Top 25
• The National Trial Lawyers: National Latino Trial Lawyers – Top 10
• Florida Justice Association Member
• Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee
• Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce Member
• Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Member
• Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida, Board of Directors Bar Association Representative
• Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite 2020 Nominee
• éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
• éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
• Barry School of Law and éclat Law’s Night at the Firm
• Neighborhood Happy Hour
• Veterans’ Legal Fundraiser with Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida featuring Miss Florida for America 2019
• éclat Law and OneBlood July Blood Drive
• Deep Dive: Real Estate Video Marketing 101 Community Training Class with Sue “Pinky” Benson
• The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools - Tools 4 Seminole Schools School Supply Drive
• Fall in Love with the Arts
• Lunch & Learn – “Score Magic” Community Seminar with Certified Credit
• Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: September Social
• Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews
• Bark’s, Boo’s and Brews Howl-O-Ween Pet Supply Drive
• éclat Law and OneBlood November Holiday Blood Drive
• Corks For Change Recycling Project
• Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours: November Night of Networking
• ART@éclat Grand Opening featuring Megan Duncanson
• New Horizons Service Dogs Supply Drive